Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:37:42 +0100

-Z- wrote:
>Dengeki Comics Gundam Comics Series Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, Volume 7
>(2000.4.15, Mediaworks, ISBN4-8402-1507-3) 196 B&W pages plus color foldout
>poster for 550.
>
>This volume of Kazuhisa Kondo's manga series takes the First Gundam story
>through the Zeon assault on Jaburu, with its major faceoff between Amuro
>in the
>RX-78 Gundam and Char in the MSM-07S Zugock, up to the White Base returning to
>space, en route to the Texas colony in Side 6, with foreshadowing of the

Something I've always meant to ask you and/or Mark: is each volume of Viz
graphic novel corresponding page by page to each volume of the original
Kondo comics?

I don't have the Japanese version, from the Viz version, vol.1 covers
episode 1-9,
vol.2 covers 10-17. At 8 or 9 episode per volume, it shouldn't take 7 or 10
volumes to cover the 43 episodes. Did Kondo take more pages to cover the
plots, skip less of the story, or inserted some of his own stories, or all
of the
above?

Has the Kondo 0079 manga been finished yet?

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/