MoJoJoJoTheEvil@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:43:27 EST

       Okay people, I've been having trouble sleeping for about a week and
since many of you (webmasters and/or encyclopedias of Gundam knowledge) seem
very devoted to something that might cause sleepless nights (web sites) I
decided to ask the "masters" (spot the pun)to show me how to beat insomnia. I
expect no one will reply this late (it's almost one U.S. central in the
morning, I don't even get worried 'til three) but I expect this to continue
until I find out what is keeping me up. Thanks.

P.S. Please nothing that involves some sort of OTC medicine, I desire to
solve my insomnia naturally.