Gus Jae (gusjae@rcn.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:19:08 -0500

Thanks for the heads up about Pearls. The one here in Boston is still
pretty ok.
As for AHC, I thought they had the paints behind the counter, but I could be
wrong. They do have a bunch of tools and stuff tough, no? I was there for
least then 10 minuets, so I can't remember clearly.

----- Original Message -----
From: "liqdchip" <liqdchip@worldnet.att.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Where to get cheap$$ gundams...

americas hobby center carries only tamiya models. they dont carry paints.

for tamiya paints, if you like those, there is a place here where i live in
queens that is an old hobby shop 30th ave that has all of tamiyas line of
paints. I know that imageanime has tamiya paints but i havent checked there
prices, but im sure they are more expensive than the place here in queens.
If anybody wants the store address, since its off the beating path, of the
place in queens i can get it.

for testors stuff i normally order it off-line at www.testors.com or
www.phoenix-model.com . they both take a while to ship...

liqd