Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:14:01 +0800

> Well, you could look at the header and check out the domain, or you
> could brush up on your US history. He's talking about the Philipines.
> Sorry if I butchered the spelling. I always confuse that one.
>
> Joaquin Torres

That's okay, even some of my own country men spell it incorrectly. It's
actually Philippines -- the more correct version is the Philippine Islands,
and the original is in Spanish, La Islas Filipinas, or something like that
(sorry, am not into the Spanish part of history too much in spelling cases).
We were named after the Spanish King who funded Magellan...

Anyway, back on track to Gundam..good question: whatever happened to the
southeast Asian nations in the UC timeline?