Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:14:31 -0500 (EST)

Actually there is no black and white in the issue of neutrality. There are
times when you just have to go out of your way to help somebody cuz someone
is beating him up. However, once you have alterior motives for helping
somone (or a country in this case), that's about when it becomes wrong.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.