Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:46:05 -0600

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Just kidding. I'm actually one of those few American people that is ashamed
of the American status in the rest of the world. But, I'm
only...[*counts*]...one man, what can i do?

Out of curiosity Richie, how do Filipinos feel about that one guy who helped
America during America's Imperialism stage, but then turned around and
helped the Japanese during WWII? His name escapes me right now, but I've
been wondering for quite sometime.

-Charlie