GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:16:58 EST

In a message dated 2/15/01 6:31:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> Just a little reminder that not everyone is American, and that The USA also
> has its share of mistakes.

oh, believe me, we know about a number of our own glaring mistakes. For
Example: We're the first ones out to make sure that votes are counted
correctly in other countries, but we nearly had rioting break out in Florida
because niether side was satisfied with the election results.

I think a lot of time, the US should just mind it's own business, instead of
butting in where NOBODY wants us.

Wolfie_8404