Trevor Lemon (lemontea@earthlink.net)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:08:49 -0800

I speak with about 75-80% proficiency (common conversation - not the
polite and/or technical stuff), and read with about 60-70% proficiency
(including Kanji). Plus it helps that my wife is Japanese, I've
actually lived in Japan for a little while, and that I've been at this
for about 14 years.

   Trevor in California