liqdchip (liqdchip@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:41:47 -0500

americas hobby center carries only tamiya models. they dont carry paints.

for tamiya paints, if you like those, there is a place here where i live in queens that is an old hobby shop 30th ave that has all of tamiyas line of paints. I know that imageanime has tamiya paints but i havent checked there prices, but im sure they are more expensive than the place here in queens. If anybody wants the store address, since its off the beating path, of the place in queens i can get it.

for testors stuff i normally order it off-line at www.testors.com or www.phoenix-model.com . they both take a while to ship...

liqd
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DogyWonder@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 5:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Where to get cheap$$ gundams...

  Mostly the underground mall in elizabeth center.. Its pretty damn cheap
  there.. if u live in the tri-state area u probably know...
  That's primarily where i get my models..
  as for paint i go to wa kue which is about a block away.. things are costly
  there.. but can't find a place with more reasonable paint.. anyone know one?

  There are places all over to scour for stuff though...