Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:58:21 -0800 (PST)

1984 is a long time ago. i was one then...
the acronyms...ALEX made sense, but after the PG
Gundam, EFSF was invented (right?), and UNT Spacy went
to hell. what was the federation before is a shipyard
after....
and why the hell is Gundam an acronym for "General
Utility Non Discontinuity Augmentaion Maneuvering"?
personally, i would have liked "GUNDAM" to be the name
of the MS.

but Amuro was the first newtype the feds knew about?
where did they dig up info on newtype to develop the
ALEX so early? the captured info from Zeons? cuz Zeons
had the Newtype corps and Flanagan agency. may be
someone was captured?

http://gundam.aeug.org/