OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:22:40 -0800

True which is why I said if you don't like it don't buy it. Simple as that.
And with that same research I don't think Bandai would make a ruling across the
board "OK DSHC didn't sell well so no more PG kits at all.". They'd at least
try to salvage the line if a kit in it did fail and would probably find the
sales results go back up again.
I just think it unfortunate to complain about it so greatly just because it is
Wing when you could say,"Well I'm not happy about that kit coming out. I won't
buy it." and just leave it at that.