garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:17:41 -0800 (PST)

shove a shot lancer up my butt. but i am falling in
love with the gyan. maybe an mg gyan. O_O i'd
still have to modify the shoulders, but that's ok. a
knight of zeon mecha. :)

i'd probably like to see...hamma-hamma, marasai,
colony-stage devil gundam (hehe), gerbera tetra (i
think it's exotic enough), gundam heaven's sword and
grand gundam (from g gundam :P).

on the non-exotic front...i'd love to see double-fake
mecha in master grade form.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/