Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:26:20 +1100

>>(Minor Spoilers ahead for the first four eps)

>>/

>>/

>>!
>>

>>The Heim sisters seem to have some aspects of Relena about them (Kiel her
>>noble side, and Soshie her habit of stalking Gundam pilots (Relena: Heero,
>>Soshie: Loran). [Okay, this one's a bit tenuous, but I'd say it's there]
>
>Kiel was noble? I thought she was a bit on the weasel-ish side, didn't like
>her much at all.

Well, perhaps "noble" isn't the right word. Maybe "aristocratic".

>>And of course, there's the "bishounen Gundam pilot" element.
>
>Glen and Loran yaoi? Yech. =P (My fansub alternated between Rolan and Loran,
>the subber just couldn't quite seem to decide.)

No, can't see that. Soshie/Meshie yuri, on the other hand...

Andrew Dynon

Watt-Evans' Law of Literary Creation: There is no idea so stupid or
hackneyed that a sufficiently-talented writer can't get a good story out of
it.

Feist's Corollary: There is no idea so brilliant or original that a
sufficiently-untalented writer can't screw it up.

Morrison's Corollary: There is no idea that a sufficiently-talented writer
has made into a good story that can't become annoying in the sequels.

Holliday's Corollary: There is no plot so stunningly original that a
journalist can't make it sound hackneyed.