DogyWonder@aol.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:35:49 EST

There are some of us on this list that dissapprove of Wing, but not all and
usually its not because of the mechs (i admit they do look alot nicer then
some of the ms's in UC (don't know about leo though...)) Its usually about
because of the storyline, somewhat invulnerabilty of the people, and bishi
like values of it.. As for that.. maybe they, like me, feel bad that some
wingers can give so much love to wing without seeing the first story.. i.e.
U.C.
think about that ....

I want to be as nuetral as possible on this topic.. but its hard..

~Seraph