Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:07:08 -0500

> > Dosn't hobby link japan have expensive shipping to the US?
>
> Definitely. But if you buy something small, it isn't all that bad.

    Right. You have to find that sweet spot between so small not worth the
effort of ordering from Japan and so big that shipping costs equals product
costs. It can be very difficult at times, and sometimes even if shipping is
outrageous it can still be a better deal than what one can get elsewhere.
You just have to shop around and see. At least that's been my experience.

-Ryan Freeman-