Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:26:05 +0800

---->THE BOTTOM-LINE
Islam is the universal message of Allah to mankind, and Muhammad is the
final and last messenger of Allah. Allah will not accept any other way of
life as He Himself asserts:
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah (God)
never will It be accepted of Him" (Soorah Aal'imraan 3:85)
Please consider Islam as the only savior from all of society's evils and
most importantly the savior from hell-fire and make the most important
choice of your life. Please submit yourself to the Will of Allah before it
is too late. I thank you for your time. May Allah guide all of us to the
truth.

For more information and reserach, goto:
www.themodernreligion.com
www.islam-online.net
www.geocities.com/kotoyef3
www.catstevens.com

Yours,
Gary Miller

Ahem, sorry, but I am suspicious of all forms of organized religion -- even
my own. Thanks for your concern, but I would like to find my own path in
life, thank you.