Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:55:22 +0800

> but considering the fact that they can only pump out
> so many PG's at a time, don't you think that we'd have
> more of a chance to see a fave design go PG'ed earlier
> instead of having to wait?

We used to think that way about the MG too, of how fast they could pump them
out...now, they do it once a month. production of such complicated kits
gets easier as the production facilities gain experience, and if the line is
profitable, they can always assign more people to it. The big downside
could be a lowering of quality or slowdown in other kit lines.