Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:25:29 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:02:57 -0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> And this is the wisest attitude to have about the whole thing.
> Yeah I want the Gelgoog to be made PG it's one of my favorites,it's a
popular suit
> and would sell well but you can't force Bandai into doing anything they
don't want
> to do. The only thing you can hope for is the Wing stuff doesn't sell
well don't
> support it and hope that Bandai won't make another.

if the Wing PGs don't sell well, Bandai might not make another PG,
regardless of series ^_^

Bandai I'm sure has such a thing called market research, they find out which
kits are most likely to sell a lot when made into a PG or MG. and remember,
the people here in this list are just a few of the total population of
Bandai customers