Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:54:38 -0800 (PST)

but if wing is popular in the US, what are the chances
of a US fan see a PG W0C in a regular department
store? It was released in Japan afterall. most of the
fans here have not even heard of HLJ.com, so the only
way they could get it is getting ripped off really
badly in the process. if the PG W0C was intended to
save the PG line, would it have not made more sense to
release the thing here?

http://gundam.aeug.org/