Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:48:57 -0800 (PST)

MG already has a great success. i don't think Wing
would have made much of a difference. if they don't do
PG Wing kits, they would have made other PG which
would mean more money for them anyway. our current
flood of MG have nothing to do with Wing's success. no
MG are wing's. They don't even come here in the
states, where wing showed, anyway.
look, all i'm saying is that wing is not the reason
gundam is more famous. that's true only in the states
because it was the first gundam exposure they had. If
Wing was the first gundam, it would not have the
popularity it does now, and this ML would not exist

http://gundam.aeug.org/