Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:06:36 -0800

>I'm seeing lots of opinions about the Deathscythe being a good or bad
>choice. However, a few people have asked for some hard confirmation and I
>haven't noticed anyone replying with HARD information. Is there something
>that someone can reference (beyond simply word of mouth), or is this
>merely the rumor mill spinning on?

The person who provided the scoop has been accurate with new kit info in
the past, he may not be at liberty to disclose his source, so you can take
it with a grain or salt or go with his past track record and tgake it as
fact.

I'll be really pissed if the PG Deathscythe has an identical frame with the
PG Wing Zero Custom... that'd be a new low for Bandai.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0