Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:54:35 -0500

"Great place?" You got to be kidding me. that place rips you off big time! Check out other shops in China Town if you want reasonable prices on Gunpla. If you are looking for model supplies, thet only offer Tamiya acrylic paints and other Tamiya products. Look elsewhere if you are looking for good quality paints for reasonable prices.