PCruz@ixl.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:52:27 -0500

Just wanted to share a great place with cheap prices on Gunpla. They have
everything you need from Models to paints to brushes etc. It's called Image
Anime in New York. http:www.imageanime.com For those of you who find it hard
to get the right colors and have them available, you'd appreciate this
store. For those that live outside of NY, they mail-order and for those that
live in NY, visit the store. I think I sound like a commercial but it's
true. I've had a hard time getting my Gundpla stuff and finding this place
made me feel at ease. Check it out.