Ghost (Phantom54@prodigy.net)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:34:14 -0500

"At 08:53 02/14/2001 -0800, Gundam EZEight wrote:
>but considering mature modellers nowaday are into UC
>(at least from what i see...) it is alot better to
>make PG line exclusive to UC. the MG line was, and i
>hope it stays that way."

I believe our current flood of great MG, and MSIA etc are due to the
marketing and merchandising blitz of GW in america. If Bandai fully meets
their quota of WZC PG, (which they have - my local shop keeper has sold 25
of them so far. he said GW has been a finacial lifesaver, creating a new
generation of anime customers). And if it translates into more MG kits like
the Kampfer and GPO3s for the UC fans, then they can produce all AC
merchandise they want.