OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:02:57 -0800

And this is the wisest attitude to have about the whole thing.
Yeah I want the Gelgoog to be made PG it's one of my favorites,it's a popular suit
and would sell well but you can't force Bandai into doing anything they don't want
to do. The only thing you can hope for is the Wing stuff doesn't sell well don't
support it and hope that Bandai won't make another.