Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:49:05 -0800 (PST)

personally, all the other UC series could have done
just as well here in the states. consider first
Gundam, G Gundam, or Gundam X. Any could have done
well here if they gave these series air time. i
believe that there are better series than Wing, 08th
MS team, 0080, Z, ZZ, to name a few. it's all about
exposure. besides, people here are so caught up in
quality animations that they see a flashy wing
commercial and they went nuts. if the other series
could do well, we'd see more of those PG's....