Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:15:43 -0800 (PST)

most wing gundams are lousy anyway. they simply look
cool is all. i was hoping the PG line be exclusive
like the MG line: UC, no alternate universe.
what i would like to see is a gundam XX. that is one
mean looking bastard, and he looks so UC-ish. almost
comparable to the F-91. too bad X wasn't popular. it
would have a better chance here in the US.

http://gundam.aeug.org/