Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:57:48 -0800

AWWW man I'm gonna be broke. Heh UC toys for the desk at work and
models at home. Sweet! :) Although I am confused about the transforming
Unit 01 and Unit 02. Although I'm gonna get them both cause they'll be
flarkin huge but I have a feeling I'll have to punt a few 9 and 10 year
olds out of the way to grab one from Toy R Us.