Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:08:18 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:16:47 EST, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> whos forcing their opinion on others now, huh? (i decided I wouldn't shut
up
> when it comes to the shorter messages)

I'm not forcing an opinion, I'm telling what the right thing to do it. this
argument has gone over and over again and I'm sure 99% of the GMLers are so
tired of their mailbox being filled with useless messages going over and
over to no end over this kind of discussion/argument.

what is the right thing to do? first live and let live. if one side thinks
Wing sucks and another side thinks Wing is better than UC, so be it. not
everyone likes Coke or McDonalds. second, be mature. man, this is a
cartoon. to have a heated argument over a cartoon? think about it.