BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:31:02 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler" <echofox@wingzero.net>

Mwuahahah!
Glorious! I must have every last one of them ... and multiples, in certain
cases....
I'm telling you, it's a good time to be a Gundam fan. I'm already
calculating how much money I'm going to be spending on this stuff over the
next 12 months <grin>

 It sure is a good time to be a Gundam fan. Sure hope the Deluxe GP01 is
stable, as it has a Core Fighter. I like the Core fight and it's a good
addition, as long as it's a solid figure with the Core Fighter
Transformation. I could be wrong, but the RX78 with the G Armor looks to
have skirts like the MK. II MSiA. I like the red stripes along the edges of
the Dom's skirts and shoulders, it gives the Dom extra style points! :)