Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:20:57 -0500

The PG Zeta, the most plastic expensive kit by Bandai yet, is definitely the most sophisticated and difficult kit in my opinion. The wiring for the LEDs is quite tough, make sure you test the connections before you snap or glue the pieces together.  Also the springs gave me some problems too. There are just so many of them, it's easy to mix them up.

Right now I am still saving money for the PG Wing Zero Custom, but w/ all those upcoming MGs, I might have to wait for a few months longer.