Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:00:06 -0800

Mwuahahah!
Glorious! I must have every last one of them ... and multiples, in certain cases....
I'm telling you, it's a good time to be a Gundam fan. I'm already calculating how much money I'm going to be spending on this stuff over the next 12 months <grin>

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: BlazeEagle To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 6:43 PM Subject: [gundam] More Bandai Toy Fair News!!

http://www.toyboxdx.com/set-rumble.html

Goto to the above for pics of the stuff announed yeasterday. While these figures lack panal lines, they have more paint details, I.E. the gundam has the logo on it's shoulder and can combine with the G-Armor, the never before made MS look great. While they lack panel lines, they still look very nice, IMO. Enough blabbing, pics will tell more :)