Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:54:55 -0500

Personally I think the 1/100 Wing Zero Custom has an unusual long neck too, but it's designed so that the vulans pod on the shoulders can be opened.

I think an easier way to shorted the neck is to reposition the polycap by either pushing it further inside the head, or reshape the polycap.

For the 1/144 Sazabi, you can try the Kondo custom color scheme, you can check out the Mecha Domain for a pic.

For the Kampfer question, my suggestion is to spend 4000 yen for the MG, it's just too good to be true!