Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 01 18:56:40 -0500

I got some models that people said have some flaws, but I like the mecha
so I bought em anyway. I have some questions on modification. in the HG
08MST Zaku II, how do you shorten the neck? It says on Newtype asylum,
but it's kinda hard to understand. Also, does anyone know how to make the
bazooka racks on the 1/144 Kampfer hold the bazookas better. And yes, I
painted it navy blue. Finally, on 1/144 Sazabi, can anyone give me
suggestions for a color to cover up that nasty bubblegum pink? Thanks