Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:25:39 +0800

From: Sir Loin of Beef <mdknight@pacific.net.sg>

> I don't know if this has been discussed here yet, but the next PG is the
> Deathscythe Gundam.

Figures, you could make all the wing boys from the Zero's base frame. Wish
it was a Gouf or some other 0079 classic mecha you could base from the Zaku
frame... but Duo has his own loyal sets of fans. :)

> Perfect companion for the Wing 0C, but do we really need another Wing
series PG?

I think so. Wing has by far the biggest fanbase among the current Gundam
peeps. Hmm... convergence yet again on their marketing? With the DVD
release, a new Sunrise art book out by March (with two alternate covers)
plus some other products recently released this year - I think the
Deathscythe's release is very likely to not be the subject of rumors.

I have this feeling that Bandai is going to release all of them in PG form.
Why just two when you can have five? Throw in the Tallgeese while they're at
it. :)

Fed