SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:56:58 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2001 9:00:04 PM Central Standard Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> > Here's a good question.. What would u rather prefer? The Wingers or Those
> > Trolls that appear every now and then?
> >
> > ~Seraph
>
> Wingers. They have appreciated a part of gundam. Therefore, they can be

Yup, and i can't wait to see the original gundam as I think it would rock
seeing as how I loved wing. Can't we just drop this whole thing about Wing
vs UC?! Can't we all just get along?

Duo Maxwell(This is Seiya Kou I like using names that refer to the ml or
whatever I'm on so this is my name on here)