Dr. Core (core@gundam.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:42:07 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

Tomonaga wrote:
> Nighting Gale wrote:
> > http://www.toyboxdx.com/rumble_plus/021001-toyfair2001.html
> Can't wait to get my hands on all those new goodies, although I can't help
> wondering if the Japanese/Hong Kong versions will be better? assuming there
> will be Japanese/Hong Kong versions...

My reading is that these are US-designed toys, especially the battleship
playsets and the Gundam Transformer. Wonder how Gundam will fit into the
Transformer/Beast War universe ;)

These will be reverse imported to Asia of course but I doubt they will
have different versions for different regions.

Funny no mention of MG, I'd think it's a surething...

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum