Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:33:49 -0800

Actually, Richie, I don't think there's much to disagree on. You're Filipino (like me) and yes I did watch the entire Wing series on TV (I even have copies of Endless Waltz). I know Gundam WIng in and out, and I just came to a conclusion that I don't like it. I will admit to have joined the UC side on some flaming occasions in the list, not that I'm proud of it. In fact, I realized then that it was pointless and immature, I can accept that. I'm not reprimanding anybody nor am I displaying any sort of knowledge (heck, everyone here knows more about Gundam than me). I just wanted to send a message across to those out to rip each other's throats in the name of UC (or AC) that we can't do anything to stop you guys from bashing each other. Let's just keep it decent, OK.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at
http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:35:32 Richard Ramos wrote: >I beg to disagree on that, Abet. I htink both sides need to get educated on >this one. Gundam Wing may be annoyingly bishounen and all that, but once >you see the genius of how it was made, how it combined so many genres almost >seamlessly, then you get some respect for it. If you can also follow the >almost gothic/byzantine storyline, it actually is good. the only thing that >seems to get so many people are the pilots. Well, that idea be damned. I >can say a lot of annoying things about MSG gundam too, but it wouldn't be >useful, since there is quite a lot to admire in UC also --specially since I >am basically a UC fan. > >SO the idea here is that both sides have to see the other, as in really >study, before one can even think about bashing or criticizing. > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html