Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:58:37 -0800

*snip comments about the futility of arguing UC vs. Wing on this list*

And on another note...

Haven't seen it mentioned here, although I imagine a number of you have already
spotted it.
I was rewatching episode 3 (I think) of Wing, and in the military hospital that
Heero is held in during that episode, it shows one of the doctors examining
some information on Heero's physical condition (there's a basic outline of a
human body on the screen with a box drawn around one of the legs, as I
recall). While the body outline is on the screen, there's some text floating
in the background which I typically ignore. Most of the time its just numbers.

This time it wasn't.
As a matter of fact, it was instructions, in English, for using an Adobe
product with TWAIN, in order to scan images into your computer.
Guess the animators were bored that day.
=P

junior