Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:37:55 -0800

AzNkId714@aol.com wrote:

> I don't know much about UC... That's kinda why I joined.. err.. was
> that bad?

Not at all.
Just stick around. Ignore the obnoxious people on both sides of the
fence (and, of course, the trollers), and try not to say things that are
liable to start another flame war.
Questions such as "why did thus and so happen" are perfectly
appropriate.
Questions such as "which do you think the next MG model will be" are
perfectly appropriate.
Questions such as "do you think Zechs is a total rip-off of Char" are
not.
Just obey those cardinal rules, and you should do fine here.

And welcome to the list.

junior