garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:47:31 -0800 (PST)

> Much as I hate to admit it, Wing Fans have a right
> to be here (ouch). But the bashing (as I have
> observed it) is probably unavoidable, so to Wing
> fans, get an education on the old UC. It helps a lot
> and besides and it will help you understand just
> what the whole GUNDAM thing is really about.

watch what you're saying, abet. some of us actually
like UC *and* alternate universe gundams. and not all
of us "wing fans" or those who like alternate gundams
go on mailing lists calling people dorks and fatasses
or or anime know-nothings. not all wing fans know
nothing at all about UC.

i find there to be a lot of prepubescent childish UC
elitist brats among the UC fandom, too --> "ooo i
uSed to luv gudnam wInG, bUt nOw im a UC purIst, all
you stopid wingerz can suck of and di3". well,
congratulations. what the farking hell do they want,
a frigging standing ovation? a cheering squad? a
stamp on the wrist saying "good boy"??? sheesh.

now...what was that about anime being a cut above the
rest, and how it's supposed to be intelligent viewing
for intelligent viewers? looking at the gundam fandom
makes a person wonder.

-garr
woke up on the wrong side of bed again...@#$%^&