Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:35:03 -0800

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:05:47
 DuckFlesh wrote:

>> >Can anyone create a filter for the list that eliminates this kind of
>> senseless garbage? And by the way, this is a GENERIC Gundam mailing list.
>> Not
>> UC only, even if the majority of people on the list are major UC fans. <

Much as I hate to admit it, Wing Fans have a right to be here (ouch). But the bashing (as I have observed it) is probably unavoidable, so to Wing fans, get an education on the old UC. It helps a lot and besides and it will help you understand just what the whole GUNDAM thing is really about.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at