Mondochuk@aol.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:37:02 EST

In a message dated 2/11/01 5:14:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DuckFlesh@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 2/11/01 4:11:02 PM Central Standard Time,
> SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com writes:
>

> >> In a message dated 2/10/2001 7:58:44 PM Central Standard Time,
>> DuckFlesh@aol.com writes:
>>

>> Here is the addy where you can see the pic of the Zaku1 I'm talking about:
>>
>> <A HREF="http://www.gundam.com/suitdatafile/index.cfm?suitid=95">
>> Gundam.Com - Mobile Suit Datafile</A>
>>
>> Duo Maxwell
>

> Its still a hygog. says so right under the picture.

I discover the problem-I copied the link from the Zaku file entry, and when
you close the window and go back to it the via the hyperlink the hygog comes
up-so he really was meaning the zaku, but the link takes you to the hygog by
default for some reason. And yeah-The Zaku 1 does kinda look like a robeast

Mondo'