Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:31:54 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhou Tai An" <kain@pacific.net.sg>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: [gundam] Why I Hate Dubbing (Was: Introductions and such)

> BTW, it's there another GE movie called Perfect/Eternal Blue or something
> like that?

Perfect Blue played at Bloor Cinema in Toronto last year sometime. But it
definitely wasn't a GE movie. Can't remember much about it except that I
wasn't too interested in seeing it. =) (I missed X when it played in
Toronto, too! I can't believe I let it go by!)

- dom

'afros are number one!' (nabeshin, excel saga)
'our only responsibility is to take over the world!' (martina, slayers next)