-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:08:30 -0800

Two hours after I wrote this, the entire shipment arrived, excepting one of the
pre-orders (Sol Bianca Legacy 3). Would it really have broken them to e-mail me
a status update sometime during the last month or a notification when the items
were shipped?

This, combined with finding four out of five "in stock" items not, inf fact, in
stock has really put me off on these guys. But, to be fair, everyone has an off
day, so I'll probably order from them again if they have what I want when no one
else does. I'll just think twice or maybe three times before doing so ... and
double check to make sure that they are, in fact, the only ones who have it.

The problem is that I just don't trust them any more and it's going to take
several good experiences before I forget the one bad one.

There's a lesson in here somewhere, I think....

-Z-