(ZAMBONY@hitel.net)
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:39:55 +0900(KST)

kcsquare <kcsquare76@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

>Tomino managed to put across the idea that the younger
>generation will be the future hope of a battered Earth
>very well

Tomino was only credited as the creator of the original series on which
the Gundam X teleseries is (very roughly) based. It is something like it,
that we can see the credit 'Based on STAR TREK created by Gene Roddenberry'
in the none-Roddenberry works like DS9 or VOY or beyond...

After War Gundam X was directed by Shinji Takamatsu (Might Gaine, J-Decker,
Goldran) and scripted by Hiroyuki Kawasaki (Silent Moebius TV series,
Tekkaman Blade II). If Gundam X made some innovation you can see, it should
be their glory, I think...

-Sunwook Kim
 ZAMBONY@hitel.net

jcX