javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:23:29 -0800 (PST)

--- "Nicholas \"Echo|Fox\" Paufler"
<echofox@wingzero.net> wrote:
> > Well I like the hybrid discs to they it gives me
> some
> > idea why the anime has point to the story but
> still I
> > hate the fact that I found out that Bandai is
> plaining
> > to put out Gundam X maybe but only in Dub not in
> Sub
> > in the US that made me mad to find out from a
> friend
> > that write a letter to bandai when Reply from them
> > saying
> >
> There have been no announcements regarding Gundam X
> whatsoever. Bandai is
> committed to the Universal Century timeline and the
> marketing machine that
> comes along with it.
>
> > "We at Bandai have NO PLANS WHATSOEVER of bringing
> > Zeta Gundam, Double Zeta Gundam, and Victory
> Gundam to
> > the US in ANY form. But we ARE planning to bring
> > Char's Counterattack, F91 and the original MS
> Gundam
> > here (thereby skipping a huge chunk of backstory).
> The
> > reasoning behind this is that "US audiences are
> not
> > prepared for overt serious anime" and that most of
> the
> > Universal Century Gundam is "too much for American
> > audiences
> >
> Cough.
> I don't know where you read this, but it's quite
> evidently a load of crap.
> They're airing Mobile Suit Gundam for the express
> purpose of showing North
> Americans what Gundam is all about. Bandai is quite
> literally forcing
> Toonami to air it along the lines of "No First
> Gundam? Fine, no other
> series. Period." First Gundam will lead into Zeta
> Gundam next year.
> The idea that they'd air CCA and not Zeta/ZZ is
> patently absurd.
> >
> > Well, I also read that Bandai does NOT want Zeta
> and
> > Double Zeta here, that it is "just for Japanese
> > audiences". And they want all of the fansubs GONE
> > too!!!!!! NO ACCESS for US audiences!!!
> >
> Sigh. Yes, Bandai _wants_ Z and ZZ here like you
> wouldn't believe. They have
> boatloads of models and toys they're itching to
> release here. That's where
> the money is. Remember, Gundam is just a toy
> commercial.
>
> > Also, G Gundam and Turn-A Gundam will NOT be
> released
> > here in ANY form.....but they are considering
> Gundam X
> > in a dubbed format (NO subtitles).
> >
> Cough.
> Again, NOTHING at all has been announced about
> alternate universe series.
> Bandai is commited to UC right now and havent' said
> a peep about anything
> else.
> Gundam X is not a likely contender both because of
> its poor reception in
> [...]

http://gundam.aeug.org/

Nicholas After that I thought it was kind of
strange that when I remember Outlaw Star did not sell
well in the Stores were I live thats Why Craptoon
Network put it on there timeslot to help out Bandai I
wonder sometimes why Being Pick on for one thing I
wonder why Bandai would sell Moble Suit Gundam on DVD
in Dub put it on Cartoon network just to sell some
Kits its a good Idea for one thing your really smart
now and one thing who cares its not like everyone will
follow that Plus there still selling the Gundam X kits
were I live in VideoGame Stores Yeah its true its
good thing if you think Im crazy go to the mall see if
they Selling Gundam X kits and if you see them make
sure that you know what Gundam X Model from,Gundam
Leopard,Gundam Double X,Gundam X Divider,Gundam
Airmaster.1/144 to 1/100 if you seen those at the mall
In Texas then you all know what they are please tell
if you see them at mall if they don't have them then
to bad.

If you think there From Gundam Wing then you Idoit
thank you so much for your support and to the most who
are fans that Reply and watched Craptoon Network and
was hated.

Yours Truly

Javier Vega