kcsquare (kcsquare76@yahoo.com.sg)
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:45:34 +0800 (CST)

I quite like the series myself
1st & foremost i think the mecha design is more
realistic-no angel wings, thank god
but the best thing is that there is a good story line.
In the later episode the story goes into high gear &
the series look more like an OVA instead of a TV
series
you can see the characters grow, most notably garrod
rand.
Tomino managed to put across the idea that the younger
generation will be the future hope of a battered Earth
very well