Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:30:24 -0500

Okay, speaking of Gundam Role-Playing, I'm now prepared to reveal my
Mekton-based Gundam 0084 game website:
http://www.geocities.com/LightningIII/0084.html

As you'll see, it includes profession templates, mobile suit stats (so far just
for the ones used or encountered during the game), pictures of example uniforms,
VIPs, a map of the Earth Sphere, more pictures of locales on the Earth and Moon,
as well as Mobile Suits and Mobile Suit weapons, vehicles, and ships. Finally,
an edited UC timeline relevant to the game (given from a Federation perspective
in 0084).

There's no rules up as yet, but I've been using a combination of regular Mekton,
the old Kidou Senshi Mekton website rules, Benjamin Wright's house rules, and
Gundam Senki. Once the game is over should transition this page to a general
Gundam role-playing website, and post my custom rules. I also need to post some
sort of info on the progress of the game, whenever I can get around to it...

Enjoy, comments (and corrections) welcome.

    Neil Baumgardner