Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:59:09 +0100

Ricky Lai wrote:
>Plu, in my opinion, is quite an annoying character, much like what
>everyone makes her out to be. While it is understandable for the
>producers to "lighten" up ZZ from a very dark and serious predecessor,
>Z, it still does not quite justify the existence of a bunch of spoilt
>brats on an otherwise alright show. This series could have easily been
>one of my favorite Gundam series if not were the AEUG characters, since
>the mecha designs are so fine...

AHEM! Call me a minority if you will, but I happen to like Plu, A LOT. She
has a soul, which is more then I can say about a lot of ZZ (even many Z)
characters. Plu and Leina (Judoh's sister) double-handedly rescued ZZ from
a mindless comedy to a pretty decent series. Personally I would rate the
second half of ZZ above the second half of Z, and it's mostly thanks to Plu.

Yes, when Plu first come on the scene, I was groaning in pain, how many
more wackos do I have to endure? But she totally grew on me the same
way it grew on Judoh. Just like the real world, sometimes these mental
cases are much more human than "normal" people.

I really don't know why Four, who is soulless, draws so much more
sympahy then Plu.

(actually I know exactly why, but let's not get there)

PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU
PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU
PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU PLU

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist
Newtype Asylum